Speedboat ride, along the coast of Peniche, to observe the Common Dolphin community that lives on the coast of Peniche, The common dolphin is small, slender-bodied, with a prominent beak and high and falciform dorsal fin. Individuals of this species have a black coloration on the back forming an inverted beak at dorsal fin level.
Points of interest
- Berlenga biodiversity reserve
- 10:00: Participants’ gathering in Peniche
- 10h05: Beginning of the Ride
- 12h00: End of the activity
- Minors must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- This tour is subject to a minimum number of participants.
- Professional Skiper
- Water on board
- Personal accident and liability insurance
- License RNAAT nº 67/2007 from Turismo de Portugal, recognized as Nature Tourism by ICNF
- Photographic record
- Water and snack
- Transfer service