Stand Up Paddle session that will help you renew your good mood!
This water activity elevates your emotions, challenges you to excel, and transforms your day!
Everything happens at the Lagia de óbidos, which never ceases to amaze! Stand Up Paddle is an outdoor activity that allows the practitioner to be inserted into the environment, placing him/her in perfect symbiosis with nature.
Experienced monitors will ensure that all the conditions are met to provide you with an unforgettable day of fun, in the middle of the Languna system of the óbidos lagoon. Enjoy and take someone special with you! Challenge yourselves together.
Gifts to live for!
Points of interest
- Vast and rich ecosystem, its fauna is made up of fish species
- The Avifauna Community
- Flamingos Óbidos Lake:
- Medieval Town of Óbidos:
- 10h00: Beginning of the activity in Covão dos Musaranhos
- 10h05: Briefing of the activity
- Presentation of the activity
- Safety rules and explanation of the maneuvers on the board
- 10h30: Beginning of the tour around Óbidos Lagoon
- 12h00: End of the tour at Covão dos Musarenhos and farewell to the participants
- Canoe Sitontop Bi-seater; kite; buoyancy aid (Vest);
- Personal accident insurance; Civil liability insurance;
- License RNAAT nº 67/2007 from Turismo de Portugal, recognized as Nature Tourism by ICNF, VAT at the legal rate.
- Photographic record
- Water and snack
- Transfer service