Come to the Protected Landscape of the Serra de Montejunto and become a mid-mountain adventurer! Enjoy a spectacular morning/afternoon full of adventure and adrenaline.
Learn to climb on the “Balcony of Extremadura” with privileged views over the characteristic flora and the WEST!
Rappelling is a vertical activity, practiced with the use of ropes and equipment suitable for descending cliffs. It is an activity created from mountaineering techniques.
Don’t miss this great opportunity to enjoy nature, while taking pictures with sublime scenery!
The experienced instructors will ensure the best safety conditions for an unforgettable experience!
- 10:00: Concentration of participants near the environmental interpretation center of Serra de Montejunto
- 10:15 am: Ioda for the Climbing and Rappelling pareds
- 11h00: Snack Break
- 12h15: End of the activity and return to the meeting point
- Climbing Equipment: Individual PPE (Helmet and Harness), all the equipment necessary for the activity
- Personal accident and liability insurance
- License RNAAT nº 67/2007 from Turismo de Portugal, recognized as Nature Tourism by ICNF
- Photographic record
- Water and snack
- Transfer service
- Cat feet